A Career Discovery Tool.
ADF GAP YEAR
Discover your path with an ADF Gap Year
An ADF Gap Year is a unique opportunity to experience life in the Navy, Army or Air Force, for only a 12-month commitment.
With an ADF Gap Year you’ll:
• Gain valuable skills and work experience • Enjoy a great salary package plus free healthcare • Live a varied, active and healthy lifestyle • Make friends with like-minded people • Have the opportunity to see Australia
Start your journey to experience a year filled with fun, challenges and develop skills for life.
There are a wide range of opportunities available to suit you and your interests. These include experiences as an officer, in management, engineering, logistics and warehousing, combat and security, and administration.
To be eligible, you’ll need to be:
? An Australian citizen
? Aged between 18 and 24 years on admission
? A Year 12 graduate (required passes vary by job)
Places are limited. Are you ready to discover your path with a year in the Navy, Army or Air Force?
Find Out More
Want to know what it takes to get into top US colleges or UK universities?https://youtu.be/BNE4cLjB5nQ
Get the answers to all your questions with international university experts, Crimson Education. Topics covered include academic scores, financing an overseas degree and more.
Vic Uni - Online seminars
Victoria University will now be presenting all Information Evenings virtually from 6pm to 7pm over a number of nights.
Sessions will be held on:
· Sport & Outdoor Leadership
· Law, Criminology & Legal Services
· Business, Tourism, Hospitality & Event Management
· Engineering, Built Environments & IT
· Creative Arts, Humanities & Music
· Youth Work, Criminal Justice & Community Development
· Education & Early Childhood
· Psychology & Social Work
· Biomedical, Exercise, Environmental & Biotechnical Sciences
In these Zoom webinars you will learn about the new way to do uni in the VU Block Model, VU pathways, industry connections and course options. Plus you’ll have the chance to ask academics and current students questions and hear all about the great opportunities on offer to help you reach your goals.
Year 10 – 12 students are encouraged to register via: https://study.vu.edu.au/informationevenings
Discover Deakin - Course Information webinarsDeakin Course information Webinars
Free VTAC webinars - Highly recommended that you attend a session
VTAC applications open today. VTAC will be running a series of online events for year 12 students and parents. I highly recommend that you attend one of these sessions. The webinars cover various aspects of the application process, and are presented live so that students and parents can ask questions throughout.
The sessions are free and open to students and parents from all schools in Victoria, with a specific session for those studying year 12 outside Victoria about interstate applications.
There are two main types of sessions, with a variety of start times available for each to suit student and parent schedules:
- Applying for tertiary courses (and understanding the ATAR): provides an overview of the entire application process, including finding courses, preferences, results and offers. Includes a brief discussion of SEAS and Scholarships.
- Understanding special consideration (SEAS) and scholarships: provides detailed information about applying for SEAS and scholarships
Registration is required using this link.
VTAC will schedule additional sessions if required to meet demand.